points need to be included in the personal statement
* Why you’re interested in the subject?
* Your enthusiasm for the subject?
• How your previous studies relate to the course(s)?
• Relevant aspects of jobs, placements, work experience or volunteering?
• Demonstrate you’re a great candidate and you have skills and qualities they’re looking for?
• Activities or hobbies that show your interest in the subject?
• Any training or achievements that show your skills?
about my self:
* I studied BSc Honors Human resources management with development .
* Subject I have studied in my BSc human resources management and development degree (Employee Development, Corporate Strategy, Business Simulation, HRM & Professional Development, Employee Relations and Employment Law)
* I am a Director of a security company in UK , I am running my own business .
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.