Posted: April 10th, 2015
The Corporate Culture
Read Decision Point: What Would You Do?
Choose one of the following companies (or any company that has been in the press) and write a page, APA style critical analysis of the ethical issues involved in the case.
• Global Crossing
• NYSE and Richard Grasso
• Merrill Lynch
• Health South
• Marsh and McLennan
• Al Dunlap and Sunbeam
The analysis should include the following:
• A short description of case
• identification of the ethical issues involved (what was the alleged ethical wrong done, and why is/was it wrong?)
• A statement, in their own opinion, of whether it was wrong or not, and more importantly, why?
• Thoughts on what could have been done to avoid the problem – do we need more laws & government regulation? What internal controls might have prevented this situation?
• Was the problem more a matter of individuals gone wrong, or was it more systemic and organizational?
Provide 3-5 APA style references both inline and at the end of the paper to support your analysis. Please write in 3rd person. Note: This is your opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge of the week’s theory linked to personal opinion and outside evidence.
Your paper should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Please include citations to support your ideas.
Hartman, L. P., and J. DesJardins. Business ethics: Decision making for personal integrity and social responsibility. 2. New York, NY: McGraw-Hll, 2011. Print.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.