Posted: August 28th, 2016
– How is managerial accounting different from financial accounting?
– Comment on the different needs and use of financial information for internal purposes.
– The managerial accounting profession and its role in today’s business environment. How has it changed over time?
– Comment on the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) designation. How is it different from the CPA certification?
– Explain the main differences between the absorption and contribution (Behavioral, variable) income statements. Will net income always be the same under the two approaches? If not, explain the difference.
– Comment specifically on why companies feel the need to create yet another income statement in a different format. What information can the company gleam from this approach which is helpful as a tool in the decision making process?
– Explain situations in which break-even analysis can be a useful tool. Explain the break-even formula and provide a specific example using numbers for a product with which you are familiar. Reasonable estimates.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.