Posted: May 24th, 2016
Write a literature review on the attached topic by (Ruecker_et_al-2015-NESTs)
• The literature review should be based on the attached readings only.
• Please have a close look at the two task samples before writing.
Select and Read
1. Critically read the attached articles to understand and make notes on the main points
Organise your information
2. Identify a set of similar topics or themes that from the selected articles. You should expect to identify 3 – 5 main themes. These will form the paragraphs of your literature review
3. Order the themes or topics into a logical progression
Structure your writing
4. Introduce the topic of the literature review
(this section: approximately 150 words)
5. Synthesise: In the body of the review, the information should be organised according to the identified themes. For each theme, write a paragraph (or more) that synthesises the relevant information from across the various sources. Each paragraph should be logically linked to the previous and subsequent paragraphs. Ideas in each paragraphs should be linked with appropriate cohesive devices.
(this section: approximately 1100 words)
6. Conclude the review by summarising the main points from the review, and drawing out some overall conclusions
(this section: approximately 200 words)
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.