Posted: November 29th, 2015
Required to reference interview back to this text book (I DO NOT HAVE AN ELECTRONIC COPY TO PROVIDE):Experience Human Development 12th edition Diane E Papalia/Ruth Duskin Feldman*****
**I do not care who the interviewee is, this can be completely fictional***
Task: Pretend you are 85 years old and conduct a life review with yourself. Below are questions used in real life reviews that you can answer for this assignment. You may also interview a friend or family member instead of interviewing yourself. You must document how the answers from your interviewee link to information learned from our text about the various life stages. Each question must be answered with a well-constructed paragraph using proper punctuation, mechanics and grammar. You must conclude with a final paragraph indicating how you could envision using the Life Review Interview technique either professionally or personally.
LIFE REVIEW QUESTIONS
1. Introduce your interviewee. Who were you named after and why?”
2. What did I learn? (important skills, knowledge, awareness, etc.)
3. What did I do that I am proud of? (accomplishments)
4. What would I have done differently? Why?
5. What did I accomplish or relinquish? What still feels incomplete to me?
6. What did I do right? What do I feel especially good about? What was my greatest contribution?
7. What were the fun things I did?
8. What were my biggest challenges/roadblocks/difficulties?
9. How am I different now than as a young adult?
10. For what am I particularly grateful?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.