Posted: April 4th, 2015
1. UK or European references only
2. questions 2,6 and 7 must be answered in part A
3 almost 23 reference and use Harvard
Part A – 50%
Review the literature on the health needs of people with intellectual/developmental disabilities who have complex needs and identify the challenges of meeting the needs of this client group.
Part B – 50%
Based on the review above, provide a critical discussion of how to improve good practice .
2500 words (+ or – 10%)
27thApril 2015 at 10.00 am via study-net for University of Hertfordshire
1. Discuss your understanding of people with intellectual/developmental disabilities who have complex needs.
2. Examine evidence from literature pertinent to morbidity and mortality of people with intellectual/developmental disabilities who have complex needs.
3. Examine national drivers/policies and legislations relevant to this client group
4. Identify some of the challenges of meeting the needs of this client group
5. Discuss your understanding of good practice relevant to this client group
6. Review evidence of good practice from literature
7. Discuss the challenges to good practice supported by evidence from literature
8. Discuss how to overcome challenges to good practicesupported by evidence from literature
9. Sources of evidence must be properly cited and referenced as per UH guidelines
10. Your material needs to be structured and presented well.
11. Proof read your material to avoid spelling and grammatical errors.
12. Provide a sound academic style of writing that articulates your thoughts, ideas and evidence well.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.