Posted: March 7th, 2016
You are required to conduct in-depth interviews with 3 top executives of major UAE companies to identify the characteristics of effective leaders.
• The desirable sample will be from UAE Nationals.
• You are required to discuss how each executive is leading the company, bringing any change in the company and how he communicates his vision and acts consistently with that visionto build commitment to that vision.
• You can utilize Leadership Dimension Instrument or develop questions to identify the leadership style of the executives.
• Build a case on the organization and include organizational variables like size of the organization, profile, and include questions on cultural variable.
• The executives’ detailed personal demographic variables and interview data should be analyzed using statistical software like SPSS.
• Based on the information in this case study, describe the competencies that seem strongest in the executives’ motivation and need for achievement. (for example setting high standards for
• You are required to visit EBSCO database available in the library for identifying leadership and organizational variable in building your questionnaire.
• Please note only empirical study will be accepted and hence it requires you to collect demographic data on the executives, organizational culture and leadership style.
• You will be required to present your project after its completion on March 10th, 2016.
• The presentation can include a short video on the executive interviews and should not exceed 15 minutes including all members of the group.
• As discussed in the class your project should be well referenced in the running text and the points will be deducted for plagiarism.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.