this final patch, you must:
• Identify a topic area and provide a rationale for choice of topic – with reference to policy (as a tip, this section should use approx. 750 words).
• Justify your choice of methodology: quantitative or qualitative?
• Decide upon an appropriate method of data collection.
• Explain your sampling strategy: who, what and where, how many? Bear in mind inclusion/exclusion criteria.
• Scrutinise any ethical issues.
• Articulate the method of data analysis.
• Ensure research rigour: validity/reliability or trustworthiness.
• Finish off the final text with a short reflective conclusion – perhaps to explain how your proposed research could inform policy and practice. (a maximum of 500-700 words for this section)
You should add to your references as you write so by now there should be a single list of references that relate to the entire patchwork text presented at the end of the work.
Don’t forget to bring your completed patchwork text to the final session.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more