Posted: August 22nd, 2016
16. The Parol Evidence Rule concerns evidence used in a criminal proceeding.
17. A principal can use an agent to enter into an agreement which the principal could not legally enter into.
18. The protected group as far as age discrimination in employment is concerned starts at the age of:
19. Piercing the corporate veil refers to:
A. Flow through of taxes.
B. The difference between active and passive investors
C. The listing of a company s offices and directors.
D. Looking to the personal assets of officers for a corporation s debts.
20. Jurisdiction refers to:
A. Whether a judge or jury hears the case.
B. Which law applies to a case.
C. Where a case is heard.
D. Cultural differences.
21. Explain the concept of fiduciary duty and provide an example of it.
22. Explain the difference between mediation and arbitration.
23. Define employment at will .
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.