Posted: February 28th, 2015
Hello I have two object work please follow the information read them carefully :
1. Jim Dine Pop Art: An art movement that emerged in the mid 1950’s in Britain and in the late 1950s in the United States. Pop art presented a challenge to the tradition of fine art by including imagery from popular culture. In pop art, an object or image is often removed from its known content and placed or combined with unrelated elements. Criteria: 1. Apply oil pastels to a two-dimensional surface 2. explore color blending and layering techniques 3. Incorporate the iconic Jim Dine “Heart” within the composition 4. Include a short written response to: Where is your heart? Before you Begin: Review the following images and above video link ________________________________________________________
2. Objective: Compose a Banksy rat drawing using pencil, contour line, and student choice of other medium. Give the rate a voice via text, symbols, or other elements. Before you begin, review the film, “Exit Through the Giftshop” via the above link. Criteria: 1. Use contour line for the exterior shape 2. Maximize the picture plane (Drawing should occupy 3/4 of the sketch paper). 3. Use in class demonstrated drawing tools & techniques to create pattern, texture, and color. 4. Make a political/personal statement through the use of text, symbol, and/or visual cues.
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.