Posted: March 23rd, 2015
Cherry is about to begin her job as a secondary school Year 1 teacher, and has come to you for some advice: “I’ve taught primary school children before, but not adolescents going through puberty. What are teenagers like? How can I keep them
motivated in the classroom?” Please respond to Cherry’s questions, drawing on what you know about development (particularly social and emotional development), learning, and student motivation.
Intended learning outcomes (ILOs):
On completion of this paper assignment, you will be able to:
1. Recognize, understand, and apply some educational psychological concepts
2. Analyze human learning and teaching with reference to psychological concepts………
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.