Posted: August 23rd, 2016
1. Who are the individuals involved in the Juvenile Justice System, and what are their roles? How and why does this differ from the adult justice system?
2. What are the objectives of aftercare for juveniles? How does aftercare operate? Does it seem the objectives are usually met? Why or why not? What might make these programs more successful?
3. Why have delinquency prevention programs generally been so ineffective? Why is this widening criticism of many of these programs a serious indictment? What already effective reintegration programs would you recommend and why?
4. How has the institutionalization of juveniles evolved through history? How would you describe the treatment of institutionalized juveniles today?
5.. What are the challenges involved in juvenile institutionalization? How do you believe these challenges should be addressed?
6. How would you quantify success for the Juvenile Justice System? How does system need to change and evolve to be successful?
7.What is the interrelationship between modern social problems and juveniles at risk? How might improvements be made that would positively affect each?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.