Integrated Systems Management
From textbook: Pardy, W., & Andrews, T. (2010). Integrated management systems: Leading strategies and solutions. Plymouth, United Kingdom: Government Institutes.
Using the organization you have been referencing in prior projects, write a Gap Analysis using a minimum of 700 words.
Review the CSA Z1000 checklist provided on pages 64-72, as it provides a detailed list of requirements. Include an introduction, methods, and conclusion section of the essay.
1. Policy and management commitment: What is the policy? Is it communicated and understood within the organization? Are responsibilities assigned?
2. QEHS manual (or other document which describes the MS): How is the MS documented within the organization?
3. Documentation and records: Is there control over documentation, including records?
4. Evaluation of risk: Has the organization identified key QEHS risks? Is there a method to evaluate new risks that may arise based on changes in the management system?
5. Objectives: Has the organization established measurable objectives related to risks identified? Are they periodically reviewed to determine if the organization is meeting them?
6. Identification of regulatory requirements: Has the organization evaluated regulatory requirements impacting the organization, is this review updated periodically?
7. Evaluation of regulatory requirements within the organization: Does the organization have an internal process to determine if it meets regulatory requirements (compliance audits)?
8. MS conformance evaluation (Internal Audit): Does the organization review its conformance with any MS standard?
9. Management review: Does top management periodically review the progress of the organization in terms of implementation of the MS and in continuing to improve?
10. Operational controls/equipment: Are there procedures to address the implementation of controls necessary to address QEHS risks? Is equipment maintained and is there a preventive maintenance program?
11. Employee involvement: How are employees involved in the management system and what are their responsibilities?
12. Suppliers and contractors: Is there a supplier quality, and EHS program? How are they managed with respect to meeting the organization’s QEHS requirements?
13. Measurement and monitoring: Does the organization measure its ability to meet requirements and parameters related to operational controls? Are the instruments used calibrated? Does the organization have a process to collect, store, and evaluate data related to its operational controls? 14. Deficiencies and process failures (corrective and preventive action): Does the organization have a documented process for addressing defects, process failures, accidents, and other unexpected events? Does the process include a method to determine root cause, prevent re occurrence and to evaluate effectiveness of those actions? Does the organization have a process to evaluate potential problems before they occur,
15. QEHS improvement: Does the organization have a defined process for continuous improvement? How is it implemented within the organization?
16. Emergency planning: Does the organization understand the potential sources of emergencies (based on the location of the organization and its operations) which could impact the organization and have plans been developed on how to address those emergencies? Are the plans checked? Are there drills/checks to ensure that the plans work?
17. Training: Are training requirements identified and competency requirements determined? Is training conducted to meet the requirements and are records maintained to reflect the training completed?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A GOOD DISCOUNT
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more