Posted: March 17th, 2017
1. Reflect on a time when you or someone else’s good intentions created poor results. Explain these four (4) aspects:
1. The situation
2. The rationale for your actions
3. The specific poor results
4. The individuals, people, or groups that were affected, and how they were affected
2. Using systems thinking, apply Senge’s concepts of “dynamic complexity” and “circles of causality” to the situation and explain the interactions and relationships.
3. Illustrate your situation with a simple diagram (e.g., Senge, Chapter 5.)
4. Explain how you can use this example to anticipate other problematic situations in the future.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.