Posted: March 11th, 2016
End of Module Project
The context of the End of Module Project may be found in the case study – ‘The global pharmaceutical industry: in the land of shrinking giants’ (pages 549 – 557, set text).
Analyse the current situation facing a specific pharmaceutical based organisation of your choice. Identify the strategic options facing your chosen organisation and make recommendations as to the strategy you believe it should pursue, clearly explaining the rationale behind your recommendations. You should pay particular attention to:
• the drivers towards globalisation within the pharmaceutical industry and the opportunities and threats involved therein
• the extent to which public opinion, legislators, regulators, lawyers and powerful public sector customers may influence the industry.
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the nature of strategy and its importance in an organisational context
• Express a holistic comprehension of the core principles of strategic management
• Display critical analytical and problem-solving techniques in appropriate business contexts, with the capacity to present conclusions professionally
• Demonstrate initiative and creativity in the selection of suitable competitive strategies for organisational success
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.