Posted: April 2nd, 2015
1. Select a population in need that would be treated in a case management setting (i.e., mentally ill, homeless, substance abuse, single parent, victim of domestic violence, victim of other trauma, person living with HIV/AIDS, terminally ill, person living in poverty, or other of your choice).
Thoroughly identify the case management needs of the population you have selected. Include description of assessment procedures that will be used. Incorporate at least one scholarly journal article to provide support for your description. (Hint: The CSU‐Global Library is a great place to find your resource!)
Develop a list of strategies and interventions based in research to treat the case management needs of this client. Include a summary of at least three different interventions. Provide rationale for the use of each intervention, citing the research that supports each intervention.
Distinguish between direct interventions and care coordination/advocacy that will be used in treatment of this case management client.
Identify and distinguish the model(s) of case management applied to this case as well as the distinct roles of the case manager.
Describe and address cultural considerations in treatment of the population in need.
Describe and address ethical considerations applied in the case management treatment of this population…………………….
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.