All posts will be graded according to how much they show engagement with assigned resources and thoughtfulness.
The following are examples of postings that meet the quality criteria for substantive, value-adding participation.
1. Share a relevant experience that illustrates a concept or problem from the course.
2. Take an idea being discussed, and offer a different perspective on it, either class-related or from the real world.
3. Describe an interesting idea from the week’s reading and explain what insights you gained from it and/or how it applies to you.
4. Disagree (respectfully, of course) with a point that someone else made by stating, “Another perspective on this might be ________”, then discuss an opposing viewpoint which is supported by scholarly sources.
5. Share a resource or website you’ve used as you explored the course topics and explain what you learned from it, how it relates to the course material, and reasons for others to consider researching it also.
Commercial websites, popular media, Wikipedia and other online encyclopedias, About.com, Ask.com or other web sites that post answers for readers cannot be used for this work–using any of these sources will result in point deduction.
2. Discuss how well it strove toward the following. Your initial post should be a minimum of 400 words
5. Reducing uncertainty
7. Using standardized procedures
8. Share your perspectives on how well its author(s):
9. Selected a problem area
10. Conceptualized variables
11. Operationalized variables
12. Identified constants and labeled variables
13. Formulated a research hypothesis
14. Developed a sampling plan
15. Selected a data collection method
16. Analyzed the data
Please see attached “Forum 4” For the Journal Article.
locate an experimental, quasi-experimental, or mixed methods journal article (choose one). Discuss how well it strove toward the following. Your initial post should be a minimum of 400 words
Using standardized procedures
Using the article above, comment on how well its author(s):
Selected a problem area
Identified constants and labeled variables
Formulated a research hypothesis
Developed a sampling plan
Selected a data collection method
Analyzed the data
Please see attached for “Forum 5” PDF File
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more