1. Huntington’s disease is caused by a significant increase in the number of trinucleotide repeats. The longer the repeat, the earlier the onset of symptoms. How do you think this happens?
2. How does DNA polymerase correct its mistakes
4. Briefly explain epigenetics
5. If two parents did not carry the gene for cystic fibrosis but have a child with it, what does this mean about paternity, what could cause this and if the gene were dominant, would it be more likely to be a mutation?
6. List the pros and cons of recombinant DNA technology
8. Why are restriction enzymes crucial to this technology
9. What are the differences among minisatellites, strs and snp’s
10. Explain the difference betwwen pcr and microaaray and state how they are used in conjunction with one another
11. Why is crossing over important in gene mapping
12. Explain how genes are transferred in gene therapy
13. If there are so many areas of the human genome that do not function, why do you think they are still in the human genome
14. Explain how a linkage map is created
15. Explain the differences in DNA replication of the leading and lagging strands. Include such terms as okazaki fragments and etc.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more