Posted: September 17th, 2015
Please read Jackson, S. L. (2012) Research methods and statistics: A critical thinking approach, Chapter 12 and Trochim, W. M. K., & Donnelly, J. P. (2008) The research methods knowledge base, pages 191-207.
Please answer the questions below:
1. Jackson, even-numbered Chapter Exercises, pp. 335-337.
2. Explain the difference between multiple independent variables and multiple levels of independent variables. Which is better?
3. What is blocking and how does it reduce “noise”? What is a disadvantage of blocking?
4. What is a factor? How can the use of factors benefit a design?
5. Explain main effects and interaction effects.
6. How does a covariate reduce noise?
7. Describe and explain three trade-offs present in experiments.
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Then look no further. Our team of experienced writers are on standby to deliver to you a quality written paper as per your specified instructions. Order Now, and enjoy an amazing discount!!
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.