Posted: April 26th, 2016
6. The cost of capital used in the capital budgeting analytical process is primarily a function of:
C. the cost of acquiring the funds that will be invested.
D. the discount rate.
7. The part of the variable overhead budget variance due to the difference between actual hours required and standard hours allowed for the work done is called the:
A. variable overhead spending variance.
B. variable overhead budget variance.
C. variable overhead efficiency variance.
D. variable overhead volume variance.
8. The kind of standard that is most useful for planning and control is:
A. an attainable standard.
B. an ideal, or engineered, standard.
C. a negotiated standard.
D. a past experience standard.
9. Which of the following is typically not important when calculating the net present value of a project?
A. Timing of cash flows from the project.
B. Income tax effect of cash flows from the project.
C. Method of financing the project.
D. Amount of cash flows from the project.
10. The key difference between a controllable cost and a noncontrollable cost is:
A. the large amount of the cost.
B. the frequency of cost incurrence.
C. the short term ability to influence the cost by the manager.
D. whether the cost is fixed or variable.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.