Posted: November 16th, 2015
First aid training
Topic: First aid training
Part A, should contain the following:
- a) description of needs analysis,
- b) training objectives (be sure that some are behavioral),
- c) training design blueprint which is a detailed delivery outline with clear reasoning for particular methods used (see sample from class and text),
- d) marketing plan and budget,
- e) Reference list with complete information for journal citations, websites, and/or experts interviewed,
- f) copies of handouts or overheads.
Part B, should include your personal assessment of your training including addressing the following questions:
- a) what was most effective about your training workshop and why?
- b) What was least effective and why?
- c) Your analysis of your participants evaluation of your training,
- d) Yourthoughtful recommendations for improvement if you were to conduct this or another workshop a second time.
Font times new roman , size font 12.