Quiz 8 Study Guide
1. The federal law relative to child abuse is: a. CAPTA
2. A condition that would lead to the charge of child abandonment is: a. The parent’s identity is unknown b. The child has failed to provide reasonable support over time c. The child is left in dangerous circumstances d. All of the above
3. Research on maltreating parents indicates they are: a. Likely to use harsh punishment
4. Counselors need to help children of alcoholic parents understand: a. They can love their parent and not like their behavior
5. One of the treatment goals for children of alcoholic families is: a. Reduce children’s isolation b. Provide accurate information about chemical dependency c. Provide support d. All of the above
7. Irreversibility refers to the understanding that: a. Death cannot be undone
8. Finality refers to the understanding that: a. Death is a permanent condition
9. Inevitability refers to the understanding that: a. Death is unavoidable
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more