Write a 750-word paper based from a “selected movie” (the selected movie that you will have to first watch in order to answer the questions below will be given ONLY to the assigned tutor). Add headings throughout the paper that are applicable to the questions below for a more organized paper.
*QUESTIONS TO ADDRESS*
• Explain what types of addiction were addressed and how the film’s characters became addicted, if known.
• How did this addiction physically affect the individuals involved? If the movie was unclear on physical affects, conduct research and discuss your findings in the paper.
• What were the long-term health problems associated with the addiction? If none were mentioned in the movie, research the long-term health problems with this addiction and discuss these in your paper.
• In what way did the addiction affect work and relationships?
• How would you confront the addicted person to bring attention to the problem? Explain.
• Explain how one addiction can be connected to another (e.g. lead to or be substituted for).
• What treatments are available for addicted individuals? Also, would this work for all types of addictions? Consider, for example, treatments for alcoholism with drug addiction or treatments for smoking and eating.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more