Posted: July 31st, 2015
To what extent do the provisions of the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights have direct effect?
Answer with references to the Court’s case law.
Your answer should be fully referenced and should include a bibliography, both using OSCOLA.
On successful completion of the module, the student will be able to:
1. Demonstrate generally accurate knowledge and understanding of principles of law of European Union law using some important aspects of case law and statute, with some reference to economic, social, historical, commercial or political context
2. Apply existing knowledge to situations of limited complexity and produce arguable conclusions.
3. Identify the principal doctrinal and policy issues by means of secondary sources and identify alternate arguments.
4. Communicate fluently in writing and/or orally, using legal terminology correctly.
5. Bring together mainly relevant materials from cases and statutes.
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Order Now, and enjoy an amazing discount!!
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.