A study by the U.S. Sentencing Commission recognized the importance of organizational culture and its impact on an organization�s commitment to ethical conduct and compliance with the law (LRN, 2006). Imagine that a business of your choosing is concerned about recent ethical breaches by its employees.
The business has hired you as a consultant to evaluate the current ethical climate of the organization.
The leadership has requested that you to develop a comprehensive survey that the business can use to determine the ethical climate of the organization.
Write a in which you:
1. Provide a brief description of the organization for which you are providing consulting services.
2. Recommend key steps that the organization can take to create a strong culture.
3. Develop an introduction paragraph to the survey explaining the tie between organizational culture and ethical conduct.
4. Designate at least two (2) groups within the organization who will take the survey, and provide a rationale as to why these two (2) groups should complete the survey.
5. Develop a one (1) paragraph invitation to participate in the survey explaining the purpose and intended use of the survey.
6. Develop criteria for conducting the ethical climate survey of the organization. The criteria should identify:
a. Who the target audience is;
b. The method by which the you will administer the survey;
c. Instructions for participants on accessing and completing the survey.
8. Write a concluding paragraph that summarizes the intent, the purpose, and expected impact of conducting the ethical climate survey.
9. Use at least three (3) quality academic references in this assignment. You may include the resource(s) provided in the assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
� Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
� Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student�s name, the professor�s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
� Explain the variety of leadership theories and roles.
� Analyze the formation and dynamics of group behavior and work teams, including the application of power in groups.
� Evaluate ways organizational culture can be managed and promote ethics in an organization.
� Use technology and information resources to research issues in leadership and organizational behavior.
� Write clearly and concisely about leadership and organizational behavior using proper writing mechanics.
Looking for the best essay writer? Click below to have a customized paper written as per your requirements.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more