Posted: March 31st, 2017

emancipation through the American court system

Sharissa is an American born Muslim girl whose family lives in Florida. Her parents arranged for her to marry into another Muslim family in Iran. She did not wish to get married, so Sharissa ran away to California. She now seeks emancipation through the American court system. What options can Sharissa s parents exercise in order to prevent Sharissa s emancipation? Which American court would have jurisdiction to hear Sharissa s case.

Expert paper writers are just a few clicks away

Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.

Calculate the price of your order

You will get a personal manager and a discount.
We'll send you the first draft for approval by at
Total price:
Live Chat+1-631-333-0101EmailWhatsApp