Posted: November 10th, 2015
1. One of the initial steps in the problem-solving process is to understand the problem. What steps do you
think an information technologist would take to solve a problem?
If you do an online search, you will find a wealth of information on ‘system approach’.
2. What are some problems that the Industry has faced, and how have they overcome them?
For some examples, what problems has the computer industry had to endure in light of security issues? How
about challenges faced in the Space Industry?
operate with each other?
4. Given your areas of interest you might have, what industry sectors you might want to work in, what areas
of learning do you feel might be important to learn about?
5. Discuss the features and control of the LCD. Discuss features and control of the keypad. Research LCD
modules—what are the different types of LCD modules, and how do you control them? Research the keypad—what
are different configurations of the keypad and the technique used to interface to them?
6. Share your ideas and thoughts on how the LCD and keypad might be used by graduates of your degree program
(BMET, CET, EET, REET).
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A GOOD DISCOUNT 🙂
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.