Describe the policy/issue, the history of it in regards to the particular country you are studying. Provide a brief historical overview that helps motivate why this topic is important. If you are describing a trade agreement, provide a brief overview of the function/goal of the trade agreement and some historical context.
3. Discuss at least 2 economic advantages (if applicable) and at least 2 economic disadvantages (if applicable). If you are discussing a crisis, or an issue that only aﬀects a country negatively discuss the main cause(s) of the crisis or issue and try and relate that to policies implemented to deal with it.
4. Discuss the success or lack of success of a particular policy (if applicable). Who is/was aﬀected? Regardless of topic be sure to provide economic statistics to support your essay. Must be from credible sources.
5. Provide a conclusion and give your stance on the particular topic. Is the policy good or bad? How should we deal with the issues? Provide policy recommendations for the future.
6. Include a bibliography where you obtained any statistics or referenced information.
7. Assignment will be submitted to Turnitin.com.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more