Posted: August 6th, 2015
Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
DEVELOP WORKPLACE POLICY AND PROCEDURES FOR SUSTAINABILITY
1. Research possible methods of documenting outcomes and explain the best option for reporting on environmental processes.
2. Explain how an organisation’s system should work with regard to collecting, collating and managing environmental data. What environmental performance records should be kept and how can the records be used? How and how often should they be updated? Who should be responsible and why?
When opportunities for environmental management improvements are identified how should they be acted upon? Describe the process.
3. 3. Define continuous improvement and outline what is involved when promoting continuous improvement of performance.
3. 4. How should an organisation communicate changes (to the policy) to employees?
5. Research version control and outline how it can be best applied to sustainability policies.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.