Posted: March 21st, 2016
KINDLY STRICTLY FOLLOW the INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN below…thank you
LEARNING OUTCOME COVERED:
1. Analyse formal research project phases;
2. Create a professional level research question and hypothesis;
3. Conduct a critical research literature review to support a formal research project;
4. Critically analyse research methods and select an appropriate research methodology to address a specific research question;
5. Create a formal research proposal;
Correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, and paragraph construction are important. Avoid writing incomplete sentences.
This assessment has two parts. It is very important that you complete both parts of this assessment task.
Part A (500 words) –
1. Define the title of your research.
2. Conduct a preliminary review of the literature (read at least 5 sources of information on the topic of your interest);
3. Develop THREE research questions and/or hypothesis;
4. Each of your RESEARCH QUESTIONS should be JUSTIFIED by the REFERENCES to the literature.
When presenting your research questions, you need to consider the following:
a) the key issues;
b) the foundation authors;
c) the research gaps.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.