Posted: February 24th, 2017
Determine which federal government procurement opportunity is aligned with the LOB using the Federal Business Opportunities Website:https://www.fbo.gov
Imagine you are a small-business owner seeking a federal business opportunity that falls in one of the following categories: competitive 8a, woman-owned, HUBZone, service-disabled veteran-owned, or veteran-owned.
Write a two to four (2-4) page paper in which you:
- Describe the small-business line of business (LOB).
- Determine which federal government procurement opportunity is aligned with the LOB using the Federal Business Opportunities Website:https://www.fbo.gov
- Provide the firm’s current strategies and then assess the strategic success using financial figures or “soft” indicators as the background.
- Develop a SWOT analysis (use a table) for the business to determine the internal and external factors in servicing the federal government and then provide a gap analysis (using the weaknesses and threats) in satisfying the expected requirements.
- Using the federal procurement process, create an action plan to fulfill the expected requirements based off the gap analysis.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements: