Posted: April 4th, 2017
In your paper, be sure to include the following items:
– The origin and evolution of vertebrates.
– Description of the primate adaptations for living in trees.
– Comparison of the three main groups of primates, noting examples of each.
– An explanation as to why it is incorrect to consider: (a) chimpanzees as our ancestors, (b) human evolution as a ladder, and (c) human traits evolved together.
– Description of the traits of and the relationships between each of the following species: Australopithecus afarensis, Homo habilis, Homo erectus, and Homo sapiens.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your Human Evolution paper.
As a learning team, create a20-25-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you address each of the above points in your paper. Your presentation will require presenter notes to go with it, and should be able to convey the “story” of human evolution as described in your paper, and as it relates to us. You will need to include at least five outside references.
Submit your Human Evolution PowerPoint® presentation
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.