In your paper, be sure to include the following items:
– The origin and evolution of vertebrates.
– Description of the primate adaptations for living in trees.
– Comparison of the three main groups of primates, noting examples of each.
– An explanation as to why it is incorrect to consider: (a) chimpanzees as our ancestors, (b) human evolution as a ladder, and (c) human traits evolved together.
– Description of the traits of and the relationships between each of the following species: Australopithecus afarensis, Homo habilis, Homo erectus, and Homo sapiens.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your Human Evolution paper.
As a learning team, create a20-25-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you address each of the above points in your paper. Your presentation will require presenter notes to go with it, and should be able to convey the “story” of human evolution as described in your paper, and as it relates to us. You will need to include at least five outside references.
Submit your Human Evolution PowerPoint® presentation
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more