Posted: March 17th, 2017
assessment and planning for a health campaign.
Write a 1,750- to 2,450-word analysis of the population and resources for your health campaign. Building on the Part I submission, provide the following:
1. Summarize Part I in a single paragraph as part of your introduction to create the context for Part II.
2. Describe how the target population is defined at the national level and compare how these data may differ in the defined community, relating to the nationally identified objective specific to the issue you identified in Part I.
3. Describe the target population’s incidence, prevalence, and mortality differences between the national and state level.
5. Compare institutional and community leadership roles in responding to these targeted health objectives.
6. Describe any economic factors and funding intervention strategies that will address the issue.
7. Describe the role of social marketing in promoting public health related to your chosen issue.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.