i also need theese questions to be answered in the essay
1) Write a brief summary of the plot:
2) Describe Mrs. Mallard’s emotional state when she is told of her husband’s
death. Make your own statement and then support it with one or two lines directly from the story.
3) At what point does she experience an emotional shift? Copy the line(s) in
the story that captures it.
4) What does she realize about herself and her future as the story
5) What symbolism does Kate Chopin employ to reinforce the main character’s
Pay close attention to what’s outside the window of her room. Copy the phrases
and lines here.
6) Why is she called Mrs. Mallard at the beginning of the story but Louise
later on? What is Kate Chopin suggesting?
7) What do you think Kate Chopin felt about marriage? Where in the story do
you see evidence of this?
8) This story has an IRONIC ending. What is the irony? Why did Mrs.
Mallard die? Why do the witnesses think she died?
9. Sum up Kate Chopin’s message in one or two sentences.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more