1. Explain Kohlberg s theory of moral development. What did Carol Gilligan find and why is it a serious problem for the validity of the theory? How do we measure moral development and what are the problems with measurements? Can moral development programs reduce criminality? Discuss the evidence.
2. Define justice. Describe the elements and types of justice for a complete answer. Explain how retributivists and utilitarians justify punsihment. How do they each utilize proportionally in deciding the appropriate amount of punishment? Explain.
3. Describe and define due process. Explain its relation to procedural justice and substantive justice. Discuss the exceptions to the exclusionary rule.
4. What are the two basic justifications for law? Give examples and arguments for each (as well as opposing arguments). What are Feinberg s justifications for law?
5. Describe discretion in law enforcement. Explain how discretion is related to the emergence of ethical issues. In your answer you should utilize the concepts of crime/fighter or public servant and also provide examples of the types of ethical issues that may arise.
6. Discuss the elements of the formal police code and contrast them with the values of the police subculture.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more