Posted: March 17th, 2017
1. Recommend a design that meets all the customer’s needs.
2. Create one (1) original drawing/diagram of the configuration. Use PowerPoint, Visio, Word, or other similar drawing software you are familiar with.
3. Suggest network architecture and Internet access configuration.
4. Describe hardware recommendations and related costs.
5. Describe software recommendations and related costs.
6. Provide a Cost Table listing all the items needing purchasing and the associated cost.
7. Describe the basic configuration recommended for a secure computing environment.
8. Cite at least three (3) references to articles from relevant, non-commercial, and non-wiki sources.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.