Posted: April 6th, 2015
main book : Willingham, D. T. (2009). Why Don’t Students Like School? San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
from chapter 4 to 6
other : Moreno, R. (2010). Educational psychology.
answer the following questions:
1. Willingham states that students understand new ideas by relating them to ideas they already know. Consider the subject content you will teach to students in your classroom. Describe a lesson where you can use an analogy, concrete example, or other connection to information the students already know in order to help them understand abstract material in that subject area.
2. Willingham describes two ways that teachers can help students overcome the limited size of working memory – by having them gain factual knowledge and by helping them develop automatic processes. For each, provide an example of how you might use it in the subject(s) you will teach.
3. Students cannot create new knowledge about a subject like experts can, but with help they can try to carry out processes that are automatic to an expert. Describe an activity that your students can complete with your guidance that will allow them to carry out a process an expert might conduct, even though they have limited skills……………………..
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.