Posted: November 28th, 2015
This project will require you to do five things:
1. Read and briefly summarize all documents on the reading list.
• Summarize the following
• What is data mining
• Orange as a Data mining tool
• Basic Data Manipulation and Preparation
• Data modeling
• Evaluation of model performance
2. Using the tutorial and documentation examples as a guide, complete your own data mining
process against a dataset of your choosing.
Your Own Data Mining Process
After you’ve completed step 1 above, you should have a good understanding of what tools are
available to you in Orange. Now it’s time to try some of these approaches on a dataset of your
own choosing. For this part of the project, you must:
• Choose and explore a dataset. You can use any of the ones provided in orange or import
your own dataset.
• Select at least 3 data mining strategies and apply them to the dataset.
• Describe your intent, approach and results.
• Lastly, did you discover anything meaningful or surprising? If so, document your findings. If not, describe what you might do next to refine your process or choose different/improved mining strategies.
Your data mining process doesn’t have to be perfect, or even yield incredibly interesting results;the important thing is the process.
3. Submit complete documentation of items 1 and 2 above.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A GOOD DISCOUNT
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.