Custom essays cover a wide range of academic and non-academic topics. The content of the essay is mostly dependent on the selected topic and the instructions attached to the topic. Custom essays are mostly divided into three parts namely; the introduction, body and conclusion. In addition, custom essay writing involves taking a position with respect to the topic of study and providing supporting arguments or facts.
There are a number of characteristics that are unique to custom essays. They include:
- A strong and catchy title: the title is the first component of a custom essay. It captures the main subject discussed in the essay. A good title adequately captures the content of the essay. However, it must not be long.
- Good introduction: the introduction is the first paragraph of the essay. It consists of important definitions and gives an insight of what the writer intends to discuss in the essay. A writer must also indicate clearly his/her position regarding the topic. The introductory paragraph ends with a thesis statement.
- Correct and adequate citations: citations are highly crucial when writing custom essays. All the information extracted from works of other writers must be properly referenced using the preferred referencing style.
- Excellent grammar: using correct grammar is paramount in writing a good custom essay. An essay that is free of grammatical mistakes is easy to read and understand. In the same way, an essay with grammatical errors might be disregarded even if it contains significant information.
- Excellent flow of ideas: the ideas you include in writing custom essays must be inter-linked. This means that a reader transits smoothly from one paragraph to the next. Additionally, all the paragraphs must be linked to the topic. This is to mean that all the ideas must be relevant to the topic.