Posted: November 1st, 2015
Critically discuss how collaborative working can impact on service user experiences. (1250 words)
Answers may include the following points:
– Increased knowledge of other professional roles – ability to relate them to own role – understanding of gaps and overlaps in service provision – increased ability to relate across professional boundaries .
– Service user centered care as fundamental, power and hierarchy as detractors.
– More understanding of teams, team roles and personality types – more positive experience for Service User.
– More aware and more able to collaborate- increased quality of service, increase in safety level, less risk of mistakes
– Greater understanding of different perspectives
– Emotional intelligence
– Need to focus on important aspects of role
– More holistic knowledge of specific conditions – ability to apply knowledge
– Greater understanding – need to communicate – verbal communication, body language and active listening.
Just for your preference, its a Bsc Diagnostic Radiography course (final year)
Please choose only 2 of the above points to write the essay
Please ensure all references are UK based : and you may include
Lord Laming and Baby Peter’s report in references.
Thank you very much in advance
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.