Posted: November 29th, 2015
Required reading: Robert Nozick, Anarchy, State and Utopia (Oxford: Blackwell, 1974), ch. 7; reprinted in Matthew Clayton and Andrew Williams (eds), Social Justice (Malden: Blackwell, 2004), ch. 4.
1. G. A. Cohen, Self-Ownership, Freedom, and Equality (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1995), esp. chs 1-2 & 9-10.
2. Will Kymlicka, Contemporary Political Philosophy (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2002), ch. 4, esp. 102-27.
3. Susan Okin, Justice, Gender and the Family (New York: Basic Books, 1989), ch. 5.
4. Serena Olsaretti, Liberty, Desert and the Market (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2004), chs 4-5.
5. Michale Otsuka, Libertarianism without Inequality (Oxford: Clarendon Press, 2003).
6. Jeffrey Paul, Reading Nozick (Oxford: Blackwell, 1981)..
7. Jonathan Wolff, Robert Nozick: Justice, Property, and the Minimal State (Stanford: Stanford University Press, 1991).
you are required to criticise an argument from the readings i upload..
also from what you think including sources..
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.