Posted: February 5th, 2016
Creating efficiency and reducing errors in clinical laboratory testing
The research problem: turn around time from tests being ordered by the healthcare provider and the results being error-free.
1. What affect does standardized process have?
2. Are all departments outside the lab trained in procedures for drawing samples and ordering tests?
3. Pre analytical process
4. Process improvement
• Document must be typed, double-spaced on 8.5” x 11″ paper with 1″ margins on all sides. Use a clear, highly readable font. APA recommends using 12 pt. Times New Roman font.
• All chapters or appendices should start at the top of a new page.
• There should be NO extra blank lines between paragraphs or sub-headers. Indentation is used to help the reader know when a break is occurring. DO NOT include extra blank lines in the body of the proposal or final research report.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.