Nurse Manager as Coach
Create a 5- to 10-minute presentation of 5 slides on the coaching session. Include a written transcript (detailed speaker’s notes).
Reflect on a peer or new nurse who was struggling in their position.
Develop a 350- to 1,050-word plan to address their needs from the perspective of a nurse manager using the principles of effective coaching. Include the following:
• Follow the Coaching Model in Ch. 9 of Human Resource Management: Functions, Applications, and Skill Development.
• Complete a job analysis of the person’s job.
• Describe the current performance, desired performance, strategies to ensure commitment to the change, and follow-up plans.
• Align the action plan with organizational mission, vision, and goals along with rationale.
• Develop a mentoring and education or training plan for the employee to help prepare him or her for the next role.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more