Posted: June 29th, 2015
Business: Case Study Overview:
A case study is a process or record of research into the development of a particular person, group, or situation over a period of time (Oxford Dictionary). It:
– provides facts and general information about an organization
– addresses a problem or challenge
– explores the effects
– explains how the organization responded
– shows the results
The case study on a topic of your choice shall:
– be one to two pages long and contain no less than 400 and no more than 600 words
– include all appropriate information (basic information, mission, challenge, response, result)
– be well organized and written concisely
– use proper grammar, spelling, punctuation
– The case study should be based on a real company. A fictive case study is not allowed.
– The students have to write the case study in their own words. Also the research regarding all required information must be done by the student.
– A variety of sources with current information may be used – company websites are fine, as long as they are accompanied by some unbiased sources.
– A reference list does not need to be included, but sources must be quoted (ideally at the end of this part).
– The formatting should not adhere to the standards for the academic part. On the contrary – it should be appealing and functional in your own style. However, it should adhere to general business language.
– Subject of case study must be operating in an English speaking setting – studying a national German company or a German business scenario is not acceptable.
About the topic i wasnt quite sure, if you have a better idea or just find a better fitting subject for my case study please get in touch with me.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.