In Unit 5 you completed a correlation analysis and answered the questions for your topic. In this assignment, you will perform a common analysis used to compare means in two independent samples: The independent samples t-test.
Do the following to complete this assignment:
1. Once you have retrieved your data set, go to Analyze, then Compare Means, then Independent Samples t-test.
2. Conduct a compare means analysis using an independent samples t-test in SPSS.
o The grouping variable for Exam Anxiety in students will be gender, grouped as (1, 2).
o The grouping variable for Condom Use in adults will be condom use (variable name “use”) grouped as (0,1).
o The test variables for both data sets will be all other scale variables within the dataset, and they will match the compare means questions below.
o More detailed instructions can be found in Chapter 9 of your course textbook.
3. Copy and paste the results table into a Word document.
4. Write at least two sentences that answer each of your compare means research questions, based on your data analysis.
5. Analyze and explain significant findings (significantly greater and lesser means).
6. Analyze the hypotheses related to each compare means question. (State the null and alternative hypotheses for each research question, then state whether you reject or fail to reject the null hypotheses based on the findings.)
o How are these findings similar to or different from the simple correlation analysis from Week 5?
o What do the findings suggest about the data and the research questions?
Here are the compare means questions for each topic:
• Exam Anxiety in Students (Exam Anxiety.sav dataset):
o What is the relationship between gender and exam performance for students?
o What is the relationship between gender and exam anxiety for students?
o What is the relationship between gender and time spent revising and for students?
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more