Wheelen, T. L., Hunger, J. D., Hoffman, A. N., & Bamford, C. E. (2015). Concepts in strategic management and business policy: Globalization, innovation, and sustainability (14th Ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson.
Credible reference materials, including your course textbook(s), may be used to complete the assessment.
Please use Assignment Reference
• Wheelen, T. L., Hunger, J. D., Hoffman, A. N., & Bamford, C. E. (2015). Concepts in strategic management and business policy: Globalization, innovation, and sustainability (14th Ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson.
Review both Milton Friedman’s Traditional View of Business Responsibility (pages 70-71) and Archie Carroll’s Four Responsibilities of Business (page 71-72) in the textbook( see reference information above), and develop an understanding of their ethical principles. Your research must include resources from the college’s Online Library, sources that should be cited in the PowerPoint. You are to compare the two theories and create a PowerPoint presentation on your comparative study. Your PowerPoint presentation should include the following elements:
• Slide 1: Title page
• Slides 2-3: A summary of Milton Friedman’s main points
• Slides 4-5: A summary of Archie Carroll’s main points
• Slide 6: Which principles would you like implemented at your current place of work (or where you wish to work in the future), and why?
• Slides 7-8: Provide two detailed examples of organizations where you believe that Friedman’s theories are applied.
• Slides 9-10: Provide two detailed examples of organizations where you believe that Carroll’s theories are applied.
• Slide 11: List of sources using APA guidelines
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more