Choose and read an article from the following issue of the journal Psychological Science: January 2015, vol. 26, no. 1. Use this article to answer questions on the attached document
Review of Research Article
Instructions: Choose and read an article from the following issue of the journal Psychological Science: January 2015, vol. 26, no. 1. Use this article to answer questions
1. Citation in APA style of the article chosen from the journal and issue specified in the instructions on the syllabus.
2. Mention one of the hypothesis of the study and explain it in your own words.
3. Describe the sample (Do not copy text from the article; instead, use your ability to synthesize.)
a. Mention sample size
b. Mention key demographics (e.g., age, gender, ethnicity, nationality, SES)
c. Mention location (Where was the sample recruited?)
d. Mention eligibility criteria (exclusion or inclusion criteria)
e. BONUS ITEM: If cultural groups (e.g., gender, age, ethnicity) are compared, is there sampling equivalence? Please explain.
4. What data collection strategies or methods were used in this study? Under each of the strategies below that was used in your article, please explain what information the investigators wanted to obtain using this method or strategy.
a. Case study
c. Psychological test
e. In-depth interview
f. Focus group
g. Participant observation or Ethnography
h. Other (specify) ________________________________________________________________
5. What type of study was presented in the article? Explain what information you used to reach that conclusion.
6. Choose one of the APA standards for the ethical conduct of research with human participants and explain why it is relevant for the study you reviewed.
7. Did the study use any or report the following? You have to choose THREE of the items below.
For the THREE items you choose below, explain what information you used to reach your conclusion.
a. Representative sample? Y or N?
b. Blind study Y or N? [IF YES, which type?]
c. Independent variable? Y or N?
d. Dependent variable? Y or N?
e. Correlation coefficient? Y or N?
f. Informed consent? Y or N?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more