Posted: February 4th, 2016
Brand image and personality
- Brand image and personality
- Brand’s unique sales propositioN
- Section B
Imagine YOU were a brand, and answer the following questions:
- What’s your brand name?
- Why did you choose this brand name? What’s the rationale? (max 15-20 words)
- Describe/explain and introduce your brand. (25-30 words)
- Write a short story about your brand and who you are (50-60 words). Use simple images to represent every stage of your story (Emoticons or Icons are welcome)
- What is your target market?
- Why do you think you are attractive to them? (max 25 words)
- What is unique about your brand? In other words, what is your unique sales proposition (USP)?
- What makes your brand stand out from the rest in the category/industry?
- What represents you and what’s your consumer facing personality? (i.e athletic, goal driven, etc.)
- Does your brand evokes/triggers any feelings? (if so, enumerate at least 5)
- Include a mood-board that represents this personality (minimum 3 images in it). Include a short ‘romance copy’ that describes you/the moment.
- Please show an ad designed for your brand. Ad must include a call to action. Remember to focus on your brand’s personality and the need to communicate your message acros
- Describe why you believe the ad is effective for its intended target market (max 25 words)
- List at least 3 competitive products or services (top 3) that you may know about and enumerate at least 3 cons and 3 pros between your brand and each one of these brands