Posted: September 3rd, 2015
The purpose of this paper is to develop a beginning idea for a qualitative proposal. The paper will include the description of a researchable problem (Lived experience of Male Nurses) appropriate for investigation utilizing a qualitative method.
Adress the following in this paper:
1. The Background of the problem should be well organized. This discussion contextually ‘frames’ the problem for the reader. Please feel free to use sub-headings as needed to help organize and provide clarity re: the main points/issues.
2. The Significance of the problem is clearly articulated and provides the impetus for the study. The significance section explains why the problem is important and answers the questions, “So what?” or “Who cares?” This section addresses the overall significance and the nursing significance.
3. A clear, succinct Statement of the Problem (usually no more than 1-2 sentences) and the Purpose of the Study statement (also no more than 1-2 sentences) evolve logically from- and typically conclude- the Background and Significance discussions. Why does this study need to be conducted? Why study it from a qualitative perspective? What will it accomplish?
4. Identify and include the proposed Research Question(s). The research question should be stated in a way that addresses the problem and purpose of the study AND is congruent with the research design and method
5. Finally, discuss the specific Qualitative Method chosen for conducting the study and include references that explain the philosophical and theoretical underpinnings of the study. Provide a rationale for the selection of the chosen method and how it is congruent with the study’s purpose.
Looking for the best essay writer? Click below to have a customized paper written as per your requirements.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.