Posted: August 1st, 2016
6. How could businesses and unions contribute to campaigns before this ruling? How were they prohibited from contributing or campaigning? Why would businesses and unions want to contribute to political campaigns?
7. How does state law restrict campaign funding? Why is campaign funding addresses by both federal and state law? Why would regulation in this area be different in different states? How can businesses and unions deal with the differences in state law?
8. How will the advertising industry be affected by this decision? How will media outlets be affected? What areas of these industries will be most affected and why?
9. What public relations issues should businesses and unions consider when approaching the issue of campaign finance? How could the possible actions be perceived positively and negatively for both of these types of organizations?
10. In 4 5 paragraphs, argue the position for either the Federal Elections Commission or Citizens United by asserting the reasons why, for the Federal Elections Commission, the decision is incorrect and the implications of the decision for businesses or, for Citizens United, the decision is correct and the implications of the decision for business.
Please review your draft assignment carefully before submitting to ensure the responses are accurate and complete. Check for any spelling and grammatical errors. I will deduct points for any spelling and grammatical errors. The court s opinion is also attached. Late submissions will receive one letter grade reduction for each day it is received after this due date.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.